Acura of Rochester VIP Program
Your Acura’s Recommended Maintenance is Worry Free!
Your Acura has a mind of its own – but in a good way! It will tell you when it is in need of factory recommended maintenance. No more watching your mileage or time in between service intervals – Your Acura know what it needs and when. You also can schedule your next service visit 24 hours a day from the convenience of your own home using our online appointment system. You will receive a confirmation email as well as a reminder the day prior. Our service team is here to help!
How Do I Qualify?
All you have to do is purchase a new or certified pre-owned vehicle from Acura of Rochester and have the vehicle regularly serviced at Acura of Rochester to receive the benefits of the program.
Need a Ride to the Airport?
Check your Acura in for repairs or maintenance and we will give you a complimentary ride to the airport during regular business hours. We will also pick you up from the airport during regular business hours! Return from your trip and your service will be complete! Save time and money with no parking or shuttle charges and your vehicle is at the spa while on your trip.
- Complimentary Car Wash and Interior Vacuuming
- Factory Trained and Certified Technicians
- Courtesy Loaner Vehicles available with any service scheduled in advance
- Shuttle service within Rochester and surrounding areas
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle to and from the Greater Rochester International Airport while your Acura is being serviced
- Flat Screen TVs w/Cable, Wireless internet access and computer center
- VIP Referral Program: Thanking our valued customers with gift certificates for sending in family and friends who invest with us in their next vehicle
- Full Service Parts Department
- Complimentary Alignment Checks
- Complimentary Battery Check
- Free vehicle appraisal at anytime
- Vehicle Technology Refresher
- New Owner Clinic
- Complimentary coffee, juice, soda,water, cookies, & ice cream
- Programming of Acura Personalized settings, and Bluetooth programming